With warm weather here it is time to be outside. All day. Just outside, no matter what we are doing, just being outside makes it a good day.
So we eat outside.
We go barefoot outside. Together!
And we make discoveries outside.
No matter what we are doing we just stay outside! Until it is nap time or bed time we stay outside.
And this outdoor play party is giving me lots of new ideas to fill our outdoor time! Thanks for all the great ideas. Keep them coming!!!
This Week's Feature!
I would love for my girls to play at the place in these photos! You have to read this post and see the amazing playspaces that are captured here. The Best Playground in Perth by Child's Play Music. This is a new blog for me and I am so glad they linked up.
On to the Party!
A few guidelines for the party...
- Any kind of children's outdoor play-related posts are welcome!
- If you'd like us to further share your post (e.g., on Facebook/ Twitter/ Pinterest), please just include a link back to this post (either in your post or sidebar) to help us spread the word about the importance (and fun!) of outdoor play!
- Please feel free to grab the Outdoor Play Party button from the sidebar and/or include a text link back.
- Each time we will feature an activity from the previous party.
- By contributing you are giving permission for an image and link to your post to be republished.