I was recently (I use that term loosely as the award was given to me almost TWO WEEKS ago!) awarded the Versatile Blogger award. This is my second time to get this award and I am thrilled. So fun to be thought of and mentioned by another blogger.
Thanks so much Dinosaurs and Octopuses for giving me this award!
So, the rules of the award are
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them.
- Tell everyone seven things about yourself.
- Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they've received an award!
Seven things about me....hmmmm....
1. I am a little kid's choir director at my church.
2. I am addicted to hot tea. And not just any tea but the tea that I can only get from a store that is half way across the country where my sister-in-law lives. My husband orders it in bulk and buys it for me for gifts! So not green of me!
3. I play Freecell on my computer way too much.
4. In January I start my one year term as the Chair of the Board of Directors for the WI Association for Environmental Education and I am TERRIFIED!
5. I love Christmas decorations! So much so that I had my sister throw my a christmas themed wedding shower and everyone had to buy me christmas decorations for our house!!
6. I still dream about what I want to be when I grow up, like an actress or a broadway star!
7. I am hoping to plan a LONG camping trip for my family to the black hills in South Dakota this spring!
Now to pass the award along!
- Wildlife Fun 4 Kids
- Growing Roots for a Better Tomorrow - this isn't actually a new blog to me but I feel like I recently re-discovered it, so I think that counts!
- No One Has More Fun Than The Adams'!
- Sun Hats and Wellie Boots
- Make Early Learning Fun!
- Happy Little Messes
- Taming the Goblin
- Rainy Day Mum
- A Mom With A Lesson Plan - her blogiversary is coming up so be sure to check out the site and leave her some comment love!
- The Learning Hypothesis
- The Golden Gleam
- The Iowa Farmer's Wife
- The Mommies Made Me Do It
And these last two are ladies that I love right now who join me each week for the outdoor play link up. They have some seriously fun ideas for outdoor play and I love how dedicated they are to getting their little ones outside!
14. Mama Pea Pod
Wow, that is a lot of great blogs that you should all go right now and check out!
Again, thanks so much to Dinosaurs and Octopuses for the award!