I don't think anyone has ever called me Stylish before! Woohoo!! Thank you Amy at Child Central Station for this amazing award. If you need ideas for kids this is the blog to visit. Amy is amazing, but sick right now so head over and give her some get well soon comment love!
1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2) Share 7 things about yourself
3) Award 15 recently discovered great blogs/bloggers (The Versatile Blogger guideline was different the first time I received it so feel free to choose 10 or 15)
4) Contact the bloggers to tell them about the award
- I went through a "hippie" phase in high school and college where I thought the way I could help the planet was to not shower that often! HA! and YUCK!
- I met my husband in college. I can still remember what I was wearing on our first date (grey pants and a blue turtleneck sweater).
- I grew up thinking I wanted to be an environmental lawyer!
- I went to a small enough college that they actually had an event at the beginning of the year called Pump Handle where we would all get in a line and shake the hand of everyone else on campus (yes over 1500 hand shakes when you add in all the faculty and staff!).
- I am a tea addict.
- I LOVE kayaking but haven't put my boat in the water in probably 18 months. Between Chris living away from us for six months, being pregnant, apartment living and finally the move I just haven't gotten any paddling in. I miss it.
- I would rather drive across country then spend a second on a plane. Chris and I seem to be flying more and more and I have gotten better at hiding my fears but it still terrifies me!
Okay, hopefully there was one thing in there that was new for you all!
So to pass the award along. Here are some pretty stylish ladies that I really admire.
- Family and Life in Las Vegas
- Welcome to Our Wonderland
- Life Without Pink
- Chasing the Seasons
- Getting There
- Diagnosis Urine
- Ladybug Blessings
- Keiki On Board
- All The Small Things
- Keeping Up the Isaacsons
- JDaniel4's Mom
- Let the Children Play
- Tristin and Tyler
Whoa! That is quite a list. These bloggers are the reason I can never keep up with my google reader! So many great blogs to read. Hope you will hop your way around the list and check them out.