My SECOND award! Woohoo! This is very exciting stuff people. It is fun to have people recognize what I am doing and want to acknowledge it, no matter how silly the award is! So thank you to Lena for this great award. Go check her out here!
So, here goes. Rules first.
Them's the rules, as stated by Jill at Yeah.Good Times, the creator of this honorable award:
1. You must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic that I have created for these purposes (put it in your post, you don't have to put it in your sidebar, I think that would seriously be asking too much). It's so bad that not only did I use COMIC SANS, but there's even a little jumping, celebrating kitten down there at the bottom. It's horrifying! But its presence in your award celebration is crucial to the memetastic process we're creating here. If you need a higher resolution version... I totally have one!!
2. You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Just make something up, we'll never know; one of them has to be true, though. Of course, nobody will ever know the difference, so we're just on the honor system here. I trust you. Except for the 4 that you lied about, you liars! But don't go crazy trying to think of stuff, you'll see by the example I've set below that we're not really interested in quality here.
3. You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that you either like or don't like or don't really have much of an opinion about. I don't care who you pick, and nobody needs to know why. I mean, you can give a reason if you want, but I don't really care.
4. If you fail to follow any of the above rules, I will hunt you down and harass you incessantly until you either block me on Twitter or ban my IP address from visiting your blog. I don't know if you can actually do that last thing, but I will become so annoying to you that you will actually go out and hire an IT professional to train you on how to ban IP addresses just so that I'll leave you alone. I'm serious. I'm going to do these things.
Five things about myself...hmmm. I am keeping this simple people and decided to go with the theme of food for my five things.
- I don't eat things that jiggle.
- I hate broccoli.
- I eat beef.
- I know how to make pasta noodles from scratch.
- I love jello.
Treat this like one of the awful questions on the SAT and try to figure out which one is the true statement!
Passing this along to women that make me laugh. Cause sometimes there is nothing more important than knowing where you can go to find a smile!
Okay, I think I followed all the rules!
Be back later with more fun winter stuff to share.